Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Apartment

Saturday, May 14, 2011
It was a great experience livin in Australia. Thanks to Deakin staff especially Anne who arrange everything to us. We have such a good accomodation, eventhough we have to pay it soooo expensive.. :(
It cost almost AUS$ 3000 per month which is almost Rp. 30.000.000,- Can you imagine how expensive is that??!!?? :D

Anyway I lived at Nireeda Apartment, with 2 house mate. So, there is three of us in one apartment, and we paid $1000 each. My house mates were Ici and Rosii...

Let see how's my apartment look like

 The master bed room


 This is my room, eventhough there's two beds, but I sleep alone

 Messy living room :D

 Kitchen

Dining Room

Actually there's another bedroom, it's ici's bedroom, but I forgot to take it, also forgot to take a picture of ours bathroom.. -_-'

4 comments:

Farissi (イチ)

Kamar ici gk ad?? T,T...btw, tu ruang TV amburadul gitu kok difoto seh?? keliatan banget beseraknya...hahahaha =D

~Ulfa~

tulah, padahal mo foto, ntah knp ga jadi, kmr mandina juga lupa..
ruang tv amburadul kan karena ici... hahahaha

Farissi (イチ)

Beuh..mana buktinya ic y serakin =p

~Ulfa~

buktina keliatan digambar kok ;)
di sofa panjang.. jilbab orange ici, baju coklat ici, aqua ici, plus barang2 disitu.. :))

Post a Comment

 
My Photography Journal ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates