Saturday, September 3, 2011

番目の賞 My Second Award

Saturday, September 3, 2011
What a surprise... I got another award from my humble friend. And the things that I never expected is I received "The Inspirational Blog".. wow..


So happy I could be the inspiration for ya Ici.. You and Ami is the biggest influence for me so that I want to make this blog. I used to never like writting or posting. But you guys make me have a willing to do such thing...


My blog is not as good as you guys, and still lazy to post, but i'm working on it (dealing with my laziness.. hehe).


This blog is still 8 months old, still baby if it was a human.. hehe.. Hopefully it would progress in its best.. :)




One more thing, I hope soon or later u will have a new DSLR camera ici, so you can produce a better picture.. :)

4 comments:

アミ

cieee..dapat award
keren nya..=D

~Ulfa~

haha.. kan ami juga... hehe

Farissi (イチ)

Haha..soon Fa,tp statusnya pinjam..punya kk soalnya =D

~Ulfa~

gpp, yg penting udah dslr

Post a Comment

 
My Photography Journal ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates